About This Event
Texas is home to 4.7 million immigrants who are driving innovation, creating American jobs, fighting on the front lines of the pandemic, and boosting economic growth. Texas businesses and elected officials are committed to working together on immigration reform for the benefit of all Texans.
To discuss this important topic and immigration solutions at the federal and state levels that benefit Texas communities and the economy, we are excited to announce the Texas Immigration Webinar Series presented by FWD.us.
This four-part virtual seminar series will begin on November 18 and feature discussions between elected officials from both sides of the aisle, business and civic leaders, and immigration experts on the impact of immigration to the business community and economy, in Texas and nationally.
The dates and webinar topics include (Additional speakers to be announced. Subject to change. This event is open to press.):
Immigration Avenues & Visa Reform, Wednesday, November 18 from 1 – 2 p.m. CT
- Amy Graham, President & CEO, Texas Nursery & Landscape Association
- Andrew Moriarty, Deputy Director of Federal Policy, FWD.us
- Raymond Risk, President & CEO, Texas Construction Association
- Jason Finkelman, Immigration Attorney, Finkelman Law
Immigrants & the Texas Economy, Tuesday, December 1 from 1 – 2 p.m. CT
- Brett Perlman, CEO, Center for Houston’s Future
- Aaron Cox, Interim COO and Senior Vice President, Texas Association of Business
- Chris Wallace, President & CEO, North Texas Commission
- Melissa Stewart, Executive Director, Greater Houston Restaurant Association
DACA’s Economic & Community Impact, Tuesday, December 8 from 1 – 2 p.m. CT
- Andrea Ramos Fernandez, DACA Recipient & San Antonio and Austin Business Coalition Manager, Texas Business Immigration Coalition
- Maria Praeli, DACA Recipient & Government Relations Manager, FWD.us
- Marina Gonzalez, CEO, San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Chelsie Kramer, State Organizer, New American Economy
Bipartisan Support for Pro-Immigration Policies, Tuesday, December 15 from 1 – 2 p.m. CT
- Justin Yancy, President, Texas Business Leadership Council
- Theresa Brown, Director of Immigration & Cross-Border Policy, Bipartisan Policy Center
- Massey Villareal, President & CEO, Precision Task Group
- Rep. Mary González, District 75, Texas House of Representatives (via video message)
Complete the following form to RSVP today to save your seat at the Texas Immigration Webinar Series presented by FWD.us!